We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Demographic information such as preferences, location, age and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Over all, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by Â writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
How we use collected information
Brainremind may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service: Information You Provide Helps Us Respond To Your Customer Service Requests And Support Needs More Efficiently.
- To Personalise User Experience: We May Use Information In The Aggregate To Understand How Our Users As A Group Use The Services And Resources Provided On Our Site.
- To Improve Our Site: We May Use Feedback You Provide To Improve Our Products And Services.
- To Process Payments: We May Use The Information Users Provide About Themselves When Placing An Order Only To Provide Service To That Order. We Do Not Share This Information With Outside Parties Except To The Extent Necessary To Provide The Service.
- To Run A Promotion, Contest, Survey Or Other Site Feature: To Send Users Information They Agreed To Receive About Topics We Think Will Be Of Interest To Them.
- To Send Periodic Emails: We May Use The Email Address To Send User Information And Updates Pertaining To Their Order. It May Also Be Used To Respond To Their Inquiries, Questions, And/Or Other Requests. If User Decides To Opt-In To Our Mailing List, They Will Receive Emails That May Include Company News,Updates, Related Product Or Service Information, Etc. If At Any Time The User Would Like To Unsubscribe From Receiving Future Emails, They May Do So By Contacting Us Via Our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration,disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.